Our Mission: To grow strong bodies and mental resilience through the rigors of physical training.
Our Vision: To instill in our clients a working-class mindset and a courageous confidence through a work ethic that is relentless.
Our Purpose: To do work!
1. Intensity is king: the pursuit of goals begins at the end of your comfort zone.
2. Mindset is queen: the mind will quit before the body.
3. Whole-body training: compound movements with functional purposes trump isolated activity.
4. Whole-system training: strength, conditioning, and endurance prepare the body for any physical task.
5. Nutrition is an important variable: a bad diet cannot be outworked.
6. Rest and sleep: downtime is mandatory if you want to grow.
7. Varied structure: although the workouts vary, the routine has an objective.
8. Safety with every rep: fitness does not require injury; train hard and smart.
9. Movement integrity: an exercise performed right is always better than a poorly executed half-rep.
10. Anybody can improve their fitness: unfortunately, not everybody is willing to put in the work.
Our Roots: Farmer Gym was established to reflect not only the farmer’s philosophy, but also its practice. Lifting, moving, and constantly working are the staples of a farmer’s toil, and these are staples that build, grow, and shape bodies. Through hard work, Farmer Gym workouts replicate the farmers’ craft – the type of work that has built stronger, harder bodies for generations. Although the workouts change, the concept does not – your body is the machine.
For information, contact: email@example.com